Aluminium Composite Panel is a multi-layer panel consisting of two aluminium sheets, usually painted, bonded to a thermoplastic central core with different levels of charges through a process of core co-extrusion and specific adhesives.
1) Excellent fireproof
2) Super peeling strength
3) Perfect cold resistance performance
4) Excellent surface flatness and smoothness
5) Superior weather, corrosion, pollutant resistance
6) Even coating, various colors
7) Superior impact resistance
8) Lightweight and easy to process
9) Easy to maintain
1) Plywood Pallet / Plywood Box Packing;
2) Bulk loading to container, to load more in one container:
1638 sheets of 1220x2440x4mm can be loaded in a 20ft container;
2180 sheets of 1220x2440x3mm can be loaded in a 20ft container;
1312 sheets of 1220x2440x5mm can be loaded in a 20ft container.
1092 sheets of 1220x2440x6mm can be loaded in a 20ft container